Sunday 9 November 2014

Personal Profile

Personal Profile 



A warm welcome to my blog! Before I start sharing anything with you let me first introduce myself.
My name is Grazy Doriane Mengue M’assoughe, I am from Gabon. I came in South Africa in Cape Town in 2010 and as a French speaker I have to learn English before starting the University programme. Currently completing my Btech in Public Relations Management at Cape Peninsula University of Technology. As a student who wants to become independent, I work very hard.
Since the day I started to think about my future and the life that I wanted, I always had the desire to work with people and help them to promote their qualities. I have been keenly interested in Public Relations, which is for me the best field where I can use my ability to communicate and to convince others. 
When I was in high school, I was a member of the school publication my role was specifically to oversee publicity. I also was member of the literature club. I found it very interesting. These responsibilities tested my leadership as well as my organizational and negotiating skills. Moreover my success at school has shown me that I am a clever student and I am able to perform well academically. 
In my free time I really enjoy  talking with friends.   Furthermore, I am gregarious person. As well as hard working, I give the best to reach all my goals and I never quit. Moreover, it is my ambition to realize all my dreams, which drives me to achieve excellent results.
I would also to take this opportunity to sincerely thank  the Cape Peninsula University of Technology  especially all my lecturers who assisted me up until now and give me a chance  of life  to be knowledgeable about  Public Relations my dreamed field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment